The energy in which we communicate will dictate how and what is received by the other party
Your emotional state is integral to creating a deeper connection with another (oh and the stronger the connection you have with yourself the more powerful your communication will be!)
Connection, communication and clarity/clear expectations are cornerstones of meaningful and effective relationships. It doesn’t mean if you don’t feel you have these that relationships are wrong or bad. It simply means that for a relationship to grow it helps to start with these.
And that’s exactly how I roll with people.
- Connecting within (listening to yourself – yes without judgement!)
- Communicating with your heart ( I guide you through this)
- Curbing your unrealistic expectations of yourself and others.
I have worked successfully with the following relationship dynamics
- Parent/child not listening to you, getting angry and frustrated, feel disconnected
- Couples not felt heard, needs aren’t been met, frustrated, stuck/stagnant, intimacy issues
- Individual – seeking a relationship, afraid of being hurt, afraid of being on own, scared from past experiences, looking to break unhelpful behavioural patterns from past relationships